Are you a professional offering care or wellbeing services?
The Care & Wellbeing Co-op exists to support both clients and providers of care. We know that being a professional provider of care, support and wellbeing services can be a challenge, from understanding the system through which care services are arranged and paid for, to building a network of others who can offer services which complement your own and sharing the challenges of training, to the admin of running your business whilst caring for your clients. We are here to help make your job easier.
We offer a shared vision of professional cooperation and service, both for our clients and one another.
* Guidance on how to identify the needs of clients
* Guidance on how to talk with our clients
* Guidance on how to help our clients
* Up-to-date information and links
* Assistance in applying for grants and support measures
* Practical and emotional support at every level
We would love to hear from you so please contact us to find out how membership of the Care & Wellbeing Co-op can help you.