Please support our member Alison Annison with her exciting new project!
We are In Situ Climbing, a climbing and mountaineering shop, trading in Dunkeld for over 4 years. We’ve spent the last couple of years working on a new project to grow our business, which will cater for the needs of our community, outdoor sportspeople, and visitors to the area.
We are aiming to open a strength and conditioning gym in Dunkeld, to provide:
- A climbing training area, so locals can train with focus, improve, and get good,
- A sociable space for anybody, no matter what their sport or exercise preference, to work out, to train, drink coffee and plan adventures,
- An atmosphere to encourage reluctant exercisers from our community, and beyond, to join us for group training and classes, where we can give friendly and informed advice on suitable training and exercise,
- A wet weather alternative for visitors
- Join up, and never be confused about how to exercise efficiently or train for performance ever again.
We are committing to leasing a newly built industrial unit on the Cally Industrial Estate. The unit will include
- The gym – equipped with carbon conscious cardio machines, racks, free weights, Olympic platform, and a bouldering area with 40° Moonboard, 20° circuit wall, campus board, finger boards, and gym rings.
- The shop – with a seating area to drink coffee and plan trips, or just relax.
- The therapy room – available to independent health and wellbeing practitioners to offer services like physio and massage, a valuable asset to the community.
We are offering early bird discounts on memberships and services, and a raffle, amongst other great rewards, to help us to raise £10,000 towards the cost of the project.
Head over to our website insituclimbing.co.uk/unit7 where you’ll find loads more information about what we’re doing, how we are managing our carbon footprint, and a link through to the crowdfunding page with full list of rewards on offer. Huge thanks in advance for supporting us by taking advantage of the rewards, donating, or just joining us on social media and sharing our project to friends.
If you have any questions or you’d like to work with us in the future, please email email@example.com