The Care & Wellbeing CIC exists to support both clients and providers of care. We know that being a professional provider of care, support and wellbeing services can be a challenge, from understanding the system through which care services are arranged and paid for, to building a network of others who can offer services which complement your own and sharing the challenges of training, to the admin of running your business whilst caring for your clients. We are here to help make your job easier.
We welcome all local professionals who believe in local, compassionate, flexible and personalised care and wellbeing.
We offer a shared vision of professional cooperation and service, both for our clients and one another.
* Helping you to start and grow your business
* Helping you understand the local care and wellbeing market
* Guidance on how to identify the needs of clients
* Guidance on how to draw up an agreement with clients
* Guidance on how to support your client
* Up-to-date information and links
* Assistance in applying for grants and support measures
* Practical and emotional support at every level
We would love to hear from you so please contact us to find out how membership of the Care & Wellbeing CIC can help you.